Monday, March 19, 2018

Wadi Field Trip

It was hotter than ever with the UV rays shining in our eyes. Sweat running like tears, we were all exhausted. It was worse for me to carry a 10kg bag, a water bottle and a notebook.
Dr. Bill told us a lot of info but before we talk about that I will tell you about our walk. It was very fun the first few minutes but after that it got boring. It took us about 5  minutes to get us out of the sight of the gate. I got a bit worried that we would get lost but after a while I lost that sensation. I saw a lot of plastic bags wondering how they got their.
I saw many possible snake holes but all of them did not of snakes in them. I was slowly trailing toward the back with my friends. There was a bus behind us and I didn't know why. I drank my lemonade as we reached the destination.



 I sat down as Dr.Bill started talking. We learned a lot of fascinating information and then we got to explore. It wasn't really that interesting but what was more interesting was the hike we did. Mr. O lead it and it was really fun. 1 of my classmates fell and cracked his phone. I was really lucky that I didn't break my phone while I slipped. After a few minutes the hike was over and we went on our journey back to the gate. When we reached the end we took a group picture and we went back in the bus to school

1 comment:

  1. nice job, but the whole thing was kinda negative, I mean you didn't say what you learned... :D

    ReplyDelete