Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Final Reflection on Land Forms

The Landform unit has come to an end I really enjoyed it. I liked the experiments a lot and the Wadi Degla field trip. Sure it was a drag writing 14 posts but at least you learned a lot of new things.
Something that might surprise you is that I never knew what Erosion was before. Now I know different kinds of erosion, here are few. Water erosion, sand erosion and chemical erosion. I also learned a lot of new vocabulary words that I didn't know before. I will explain the 3 things I found most fun. The experiments, The field trip and us writing the blogs about this unit.

Firstly, the experiments. I found the experiments really hard because we only had an hour to them and when we did the experiments the notes where very hard to write because we had a ten second gap. While the person was saying the note, time was passing and the notetaker has 10 seconds to write it. Imagine that for a few minutes. The wind experiment I had to do it mostly alone because my science partners accidentally inhaled the sand. I also had a lot of tension because I was short on time and it was our teachers birthday that day so we had to do a surprise. Overall I think I met the expectations with the experiments.

Secondly, is the Wadi field trip. This is probably my favorite field trip and experience because we got to go on a huge hike, wave at random people and see Acid dropped in limestone. Now I know people are going to say, “OMG Pranay how could you think the trip was awesome. It was hot, it was tiring and it was sweaty. If I could think of 1 word to describe it was horrible!” Well those people who are going to say that i’m gonna say, it was  amazing because this probably like a once in a lifetime thing for many of us and we should be thankful that we got to go here.

And Finally, The way I wrote all of my posts. Now These were very hard for me since I was very busy during this unit so I got to work on it almost only in school. We all had to write 14 posts and it was very hard but all of us persevered and we completed the blog. I really am excited for the next unit. I really enjoyed this unit and this will definitely be 1 of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment