Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Science Pranay 5K

Hello my name is Pranay Lanka and I am from CAC 5K. I have 1 Brother and 2 Grandmothers and 1 Grandfather. I like Cricket, Basketball and Baseball
My favorite topic in science was the Adaptation because it was very fun and I got to craft many things like a maze and a poster. My favorite thing in science was the hot wheels experiment.
I love to learn about things related to the earth and gravity.

I would probably be a biologist  because I love plants and want to learn more about it.
 Strengths in researching about a topic because I can do it fast and efficient.
I need to work on having a teaching tone because I usually sound like a robot.

Learning science is important because 1 day it might be you your job or if you want to do something that requires science so every body should learn science.
I like conducting experiments because I like to see the result and if my hypothesis is correct or wrong and why.

Overall I love science and I really hope we learn more about science.

Hopefully this gives you a brief introduction about me as a scientist.

No comments:

Post a Comment