Monday, October 2, 2017

All About Me

Hello, my name is Pranay Lanka from 5k in Cairo American Collage.
In this blog I will talk about myself. My favorite color is blue because I like the sky and to support my House color, Blue house. My favorite animal is the Octopus because it's a escape artist and is quite smart so that's why I like it. My favorite sport is probably basketball because I play a lot with my friends and I played it for nearly 4 years so that's why I like playing it. I was born in India and my toddler years were in India. I am going to stay in Egypt for another 1 year then probably move back to india. My family includes me my brother who I wish not to name my Mom and and Dad and my Grandmother. My goal for my life is to make something or do something that can help the world.
If I can't do that I will probably try to get in to a Ivy League collage and get a nice job. I have been in to many countries in Europe and visited many famous location one of which was a volcano that has hot chemicals that were viewable from a human eye. I have a cousin who is only about 2 months old and hope to see him again in winter holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment